Condo Insurance

<p> If you own a condominium in the Myrtle Beach area chances are your association takes care of the property insurance for the structure (or shell) of the building,&nbsp;usually called the master policy, but normally thats where coverage stops.</p> <p> You will require a Homeowners 6, or HO6 policy, to cover the interior of your unit. Items covered by this policy are interior floor coverings and walls, improvements or upgrades to the individual unit, and coverage for personal property.</p> <p> To find inexpensive quotes on for coastal condo insurance policies please visit <a href="form-condo.html">THIS</a>&nbsp;link.</p>